Lawrence & Schiller has been building market leaders since 1976. Since our beginning, Lawrence & Schiller has grown to the region’s largest full service marketing and advertising firm and premier source for integrated contact center solutions.
Contact center management and customer care services were not originally offered when Lawrence & Schiller opened its doors in 1976; however, the agency experienced strong growth in its traditional marketing services throughout the early 1980s. In 1986, an obvious need for quality contact center services became apparent and it was at that point that Lawrence & Schiller TeleServices was born. In 2008, a third business line named Lands Health was established . This division of the call center focuses on selling nationwide health insurance and other insurance related products.
Initially located in the corporate offices, TeleServices moved to a 125-seat facility in 1998. As demand continued and business grew, TeleServices moved again in 2006 to a state-of-the-art 20,000-foot facility. As growth continued, the call center found our current location in 2011, with an overall capacity of 200 seats and two turn-key training rooms. In November 2011, we were proud to celebrate our 25th year of service excellence.
Lawrence & Schiller TeleServices enjoys company-wide growth year-after-year and are proud to partner with several highly visible Fortune 1000 Companies. Lawrence & Schiller employs more than 175 full-time and part-time employees and is privately held by its founders, Craig Lawrence and Paul Schiller.